Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

Update!

Hey folks!!

So I thought it was really time to say SORRY for not putting up any posts in the last 2 months!
I'm not gonna prattle too long about it, so here's the actual reason for not finding the time to write:





- As you can probably guess, I was busy learning for my A-levels... :/ 

In June we finally had our last exams, what a relief!

Here are just some insights into our "last school activities":

last school day, Sara and me in front
of the school entrance 
ceremony - students are given their
certificates
at our prom

 ... Well, I have to admit that these pleasant events also took quite a lot of time, so I was busy again in June, not just because of learning. I really missed writing actually, I hope to post again more often from now on. 
You'll hear from me with my Scotland - Part 2 report!

See ya and enjoy your summer break everyone!
Love, Yoko xx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen