Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012

Looking forward to San Francisco, California!

Hey!

As you can see, my trip to America is just around the corner!
Tomorrow morning, on the 07th october, I'm going to fly with my German group of 17 students and 2 teachers from the airport of Frankfurt to San Francisco, California :)




During the first week, we'll stay in two different hotels - first in Holiday Inn Express in SF, then in America's Best Inn in Redwood City. To get to know the area better, we'll do a lot of sight-seeing, guided tours, shopping and so on!
In the second week, we'll stay in host families in Redwood City. The program is much different because in this part of the exchange we want to discover the American way of life! We'll go to school with our partners and in the afternoon we'll go to a football play, to the beach, practise typical American sports or do something else with the group.

Fortunately, I already know my partner and I'm sooooooo glad to finally see her again! Because actually, we've already met (:
She's called Zoe - she stayed in our hometown for one week and we've had a great time! We quickly got in touch and we recognized that we have so many things in common!


So I am even happier to see her in a few days :D
And now, the journey will start for me & I'll be back in two weeks to tell you about my stay in the USA!

See you,
Yoko

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen