Freitag, 31. August 2012

My time in France

Hey everyone,
I have finally managed to find some time to tell you about my exchange to France :)

le Mont-Saint Michel



During four weeks, in march, I stayed in a host family with my exchange partner Lorette in Rennes, the capital of the Bretagne - a region in the north-west of France. I also went to school there and at the weekend my family took me to plenty of nice places! I enjoyed it very much and we were really lucky with the weather all the time (:

But it was also interesting for me to discover the French school system and to compare it with ours. And although France is our neighboring country, Lorette and I found quite a lot of differences, starting with our schools. Hers is veeeeery big and you can do some nice sports you cannot practice at my hometown, for example climbing.I think that's pretty cool!
The best thing was that her school is only a few minutes away from the city center of Rennes, so we could sometimes go shopping afterwards :D
Here's a picture of Rennes:



In one of my courses, there was another German girl who stayed in France for three month. Her name is Paula and we spent a great time together! During the breaks we could always go outside, talk and enjoy the sun. Fortunately she does not live so for away from my hometown here in Germany and thus we are planning our next meeting :)


I quickly got in touch with Lorette's friends, too. There were all so nice and open-minded! It was very likable to talk to them and I miss the midday breaks with them.
On this photo, you can see us in a parc opposite their school:




Lorette and I spent some fanastic days at the sea during my stay - guess that's the thing I loved the most :D
As I already told you the weather was very good! Sun was shining and we could even go swimming ((:
Here we were at the beach in Perros Guyrec:


Perros Guyrec has a beautiful nature! Just look at the rocks, you can see real cool pictures like the 'bottle' (3. picture).






At the end of my stay we went to another beach which was really really awesome! I'll never forget that day, Lorette and me had a lot of fun :)

                                                  love that coast!

                                           making handstands :b


Today I can say that it was a great exchange and I can advise it to everyone of you who is maybe still hesitating to visit France!

Greetings,
Yoko ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen